My client, a fast growing software organisation are seeking an experience Technical Trainer to join their team.
The main purpose of the role is to conduct end user training courses through web/online formats as well as at the client's sites in EMEA & the ROW where necessary. Other duties include designing & developing course documentation, maintaining & developing course training manuals, pre-course preparation and preparation of course data & accompanying course documentation.
The ideal candidate will be able to learn new software & new technologies quickly with minimal guidance, will also have a software training background, must be flexible & be willing to adapt to situations in order to meet the demands of the organisation.
• Solid experience in a software training role
• Good knowledge and experience with Databases and reporting.
• Ability to write training material and/or technical documentation
• Ability to work using their own initiative and be a self starter
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Ability to multi-task and self-prioritise
• Good time management skills.
• Flexibility to travel when required.
• Ability to work closely with all departments within the organisation.
Candidates with a TAP certification, a teaching qualification, who are bi-lingual (German, French), who have Datacentre knowledge and who have experience of SQL and MDX in addition to the above will be highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a lead technical trainer to create & deliver courses to clients & partners throughout the world.
Location: London | Salary: 30000 - 35000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 11/11/2019